ESTATE PLANNING & ASSET PROTECTION
The attorneys of Tyler & Bursch provide sophisticated estate planning and asset protection legal services. Both estate planning and asset protection are designed to accomplish one goal: Help you and your family maintain more of your hard earned assets.
When you meet with our team, we’ll walk you through our detailed intake process so that you can make the right decisions for your specific situation. There are numerous questions that need to be addressed, including:
- How will your assets pass to your spouse should something happen to you?
- If there is no surviving spouse, how will your assets pass to your children?
- Who will be in charge of making sure that your wishes are followed?
- Who will become guardian to care for your children?
- What are your assets and how can you best shield them from creditors?
For any situation, we can develop a detailed plan that meets your needs. But, timing is everything in these areas. Whether protecting from predatory litigation, or protecting from unanticipated personal and family issues, the protection should be in place before the problems arise. It is never too early to complete an estate plan or begin a program of asset protection.
The attorneys of Tyler & Bursch have the specialized knowledge, resources, and expertise to structure an estate and asset protection plan for you that will be flexible, highly customized, innovative, and (most importantly) extremely effective.