Christine Torres joined Tyler & Bursch in 2017 and in doing so, greatly added to Tyler & Bursch’s diverse practice areas with over 8 years of family law experience. Christine brings compassionate representation to her clients during what can be a most difficult situation.
A baseball geek, Christine enjoys watching the 2016 World Series Champion Chicago Cubs, going to baseball games, baking and cooking, and loves spending time with family and friends. Christine attends Calvary Chapel Hollywood, where her husband is a pastor. She teaches a weekly women’s bible study and also teaches in the children’s ministry on Sunday mornings.
- Family Law
- Business Transactions
- Corporate Formation
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- Trinity Law School, J.D., 2007
- California State University – Long Beach, B.S., Criminal Justice, 2004.
- State Bar of California, Member