As a Partner at Tyler & Bursch, Robert Tyler is dedicated to resolving litigations and our client’s disputes as quickly and effectively as possible while continuing to focus on long term goals. In addition to over twenty years of legal experience, Robert is a certified mediator with the American Arbitration Association. Robert has been practicing law in Southwest Riverside County since 1995. Robert has also been instrumental in the furtherance of religious liberty through the prosecution of numerous religious liberty lawsuits. In 2005, he and Jennifer Bursch founded Advocates for Faith & Freedom, a non-profit religious liberty law firm. Robert has also served as an adjunct professor for the University of Redlands where he taught Business Law for its MBA program. Robert Tyler has been featured in American Lawyer and The Daily Journal, two prominent trade magazines. On numerous occasions, Robert has been called on to comment and be interviewed by local, national, and international media outlets. He has been a featured guest on Fox News, MSNBC, TBN, and PBS.
Robert is a committed father and husband who enjoys coaching football, going on mission trips, and traveling with his family. He and his family attend Calvary Chapel Murrieta.
- Nonprofit and Religious Institutional Law
- Civil Litigation
- Business Litigation
- Estate Planning
- Asset Protection
- Real Estate Law
- Business Transactions
- Constitutional Law
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for Southern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- University of San Diego, J.D., 1995
- California State University – Fullerton, B.A., Business Administration, 1990.
- State Bar of California, Member
- Advocates for Faith & Freedom, General Counsel
- American Arbitration Association, Certified Mediator